Friday, November 13, 2020

131 sworn affidavits in Michigan: "Multiple ballots were 'corrected' that should not have been counted."

Sworn affidavits filed in Michigan by 131 witnesses have described voter fraud and a long list of election irregularities including dead people voting, poll workers 'correcting' ballots that should not have been counted, fictitious birth dates being entered, harassment of Republican poll watchers, and Republican and Independent poll watchers being denied entry to counting rooms.

The sworn affidavits run to 234 pages and can be found at the following link:
www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.miwd.99598/gov.uscourts.miwd.99598.1.2.pdf

After reading the affidavits I was left feeling angry, not just at what went on, but also that the democrats would even think this sort of behavior is acceptable.

Here is just a small selection:

Page 45: Poll workers using their bodies to block the view of poll watchers



16. During the process two workers used their bodies to block seeing the duplication process.

17. On numerous occasions I was told by poll workers that I needed to stay six feet from them. When I asked if I could come closer because I could not see the screen to verify whether the voter and ballot number matched I was told I could not.

18. On numerous occasions, I was told I could only stand at the screen while democrat observers were permitted to move freely around the table.




Page 45: Democrat poll workers were verbally aggressive.



20. Democrat volunteers were verbally aggressive with me.

21. I was accused by a democrat volunteer of being part of a "cult" for my support of Trump.

22. I witnessed this individual putting large pieces of cardboard over the window so people trying to get in could not see what was happening on the inside where I was.

23. I observed a Republican contender being prevented from watching during a duplication. He tried to get closer to the table and move around so he could see, but when he did, three people swarmed him to block his view. The table leader told him to move back and that he was close enough. He said repeatedly that he needed to see the duplication but they would not let him. A man with an election watcher badge told the poll workers they needed to let him see and the poll workers responded by telling the man with the badge that he needed to go away.




Page 64: Straight party voting.



5. I observed multiple voters inquire about straight party voting. The Precinct Chairperson instructed these voters on how to vote straight ticket democrat, but did not mention straight ticket Republican and directed the voters to the democratic straight ticket box on the ballot.

6. I attempted to intervene, however it was clear that the Precinct Chairperson was directing the voters to the straight ticket democrat option.




Page 65: Corrected ballots



13. I was told to observe the computers that were identifying ballots that showed "error!. I was told the view the people that were "determining the intent of the voter". There were multiple ballots that were "corrected" on ballots that should have been overvoted and not counted.




Page 68: Poll watchers denied entry



9. An individual stepped out and announced to the crowd that each political party had been allotted a certain number of "spots" as challengers, and both parties had met their maximum number. As a result, no persons would be allowed inside.

10. While this individual was speaking, a woman next to me yelled out, !I was INSIDE, and when I briefly stepped out, you refused me re-entry!!" Another individual yelled out, "I am an INDEPENDENT poll challenger, and you are not letting me in either!"

11. While we were in the Atrium aread, people inside began taping cardboard and paper to the inside of the windows, which kept us from seeing inside the room itself. These papers included used pizza boxes and anything they could find, which further agitated the crowd.




Page 76: Fictitious birth dates



25. These aforementioned actions were against the rules.

26. Additionally, they were inputting fictitious birth dates with the names in the paperwork for the ballot and I observed this occur.




Page 78: Intimidation of Republican observers



4. On Tuesday November 3, 2020, from 10:00pm to 5:00am on Wednesday November 4, 2020, I was a Republican Challenger at the TCF Center in Detroit, Michigan. I observed a group of men walking around and intimidating Republican challengers and observers.

5. At approximately 4:00am on Wednesday November 4, I overheard that there were only 16,000 outstanding ballots to count at the TCF Center.




Page 82: Republican poll watchers denied access



5. I was denied access to the room where the votes were being counted.

6. I was denied for 5 hours.

7. I observed that as a group of GOP observers would approach the room, the doors were closed and access was denied.

8. I observed democratic observers approach the room and permitted access.

9. The GOP observers were forced to wait in room 260 up the stairs from the room far from the room where the votes were being counted.

10. The democratic observers were allowed to remain at a table`just outside the room where the votes were being counted.

11. At 4:00pm, I was informed to take off the green band that identified me as a GOP observer because those of us with the green bands were being harassed. I was also told the Democratic challengers were putting on green bands posing as GOP.

12. I was informed that the only way I would get in to observe would be as an "independent".

13. I never gained access.




Page 234: Deceased son voted twice



2. I am a registered voter in the State of Michigan.

3. I checked the voter records for my deceased son's name (Mark D. Chase) and it showed that he had voted twice since he passed away. Once when he was 38 years old (age he passed away but in July) and once when he was 42 years old which would have been this election.

- - - - - - - - - -

Poll watchers being removed because of their party affiliation is something you would expect to read about in third world countries, but sadly it is standard operating practice for democrats.

You can check out the full 234 pages at the following link:
www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.miwd.99598/gov.uscourts.miwd.99598.1.2.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts