Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Project Veritas: Federal agents “coerce” USPS whistleblower Hopkins to water down story

Project Veritas brought attention last week to U.S. Postal Service whistleblower Richard Hopkins who revealed that late ballots in Erie, Pennsylvania were illegally backdated to November 3rd, i.e. election day.

Shockingly, federal agents have since attempted to coerce the whistleblower into watering down his story.


Here are some of the shocking quotes from the audio which Richard recorded of his interview:

Russell Strasser, USPS Office of IG: "And so let me, let me make good on that promise right away. Okay. This storm is getting crazy, right? It's out of a lot of people's control. And so the reason they called me in is to try to harness that storm, try to reel it back in before it gets really crazy. Because we have senators involved, we have the Department of Justice involved.

"I am not... Well I am actually. I am trying to twist you a little bit, because in that believe it or not, your mind will kick in. We like to control our mind, and when we do that we can convince ourselves of a memory, but when you're under a little bit of stress, which is what I'm doing to you purposely, your mind can be a little bit clearer and we're going to do a different exercise too, to make your mind a little bit clearer. So, but this is all on purpose. I am not scaring you, but I am scaring you."

James O'Keefe interviewed Richard about his ordeal:

James O'Keefe: "Do you think these federal agents have your back?"
RS: "At this point, no. Hell no."

JO: "Do you think these federal agents are really interested in investigating fraud?"

RS: "Honestly, I don't think they are."

JO: "And in fact you heard (Rob) Weisenbach tell a supervisor they were backdating the ballots to make it appear they'd been collected November 3rd. Do you still stand by that?"

RS: "Yeah."

Despite what some elements of the corrupt media are reporting, Richard hasn't recanted his allegations. It appears the corrupt media jumped the gun in assuming the corrupt federal agents would be able to pressure Richard into withdrawing his claims, but they were wrong.

- - - - - - - - - -

Richard Hopkins, a Combat Veteran and a marine with a daughter has been placed on non-pay status by the post office. Richard has risked his livelihood to expose the truth. You can support Richard Hopkins at:
givesendgo.com/bebrave

"This is written verification that you were
placed in an off-duty/non-pay status
effective November 10, 2020"
This is the message from Richard on his GiveSendGo fundraiser page:

"My name is Richard Hopkins and I am a former US Marine and I worked for the United States Postal Service in Erie, Pennsylvania. I am willing to testify under oath that my supervisors ordered workers including myself to deliver ballots received after November 3rd in order to "back date" so they would still be accepted in the 2020 Presidential Election. I made the difficult decision to risk everything in my life to come forward with this information of extreme wrongdoing by the Post Office. I am uncertain of what the future holds for me but I felt the public had a right to know what is really going on.

"Your donations are going to help me now that I have been put on unpaid leave from my job at USPS and have been ostracized by most of my coworkers. I hope to get a new start in a place I feel safe and and continue supporting my children while I find out what comes next. The Post Office has already been threatening my employment. I am scared for myself, my family and those closest to me.

"Thank You, James O'Keefe and Project Veritas for letting me tell my story when others wouldn't. Please support me as I go forward with this battle."

N.B. A GoFundMe fundraiser was originally set up to help Richard, but GoFundMe deleted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts