Saturday, November 7, 2020

A grieving family now has to deal with voter fraud.

An emotional granddaughter has recorded a video describing her experience in discovering that someone voted using her deceased grandmother's identity.


This is the transcript from her video:

"This morning I had watched the press conference that took place in Las Vegas over the ballot fraud, and I thought my grandmother passed away in September, I wonder if I should look hers up and see if it shows up.

"So I went to BallotTrax and pulled up her information. I placed her information in, and lo and behold it shows up that she voted in the general election, and thanks her for her vote, and she died early September.

"My family's still going through a grieving process, and I was taken back and my grandfather was taken back, my mom, you know, you don't expect this. You don't expect this.

"So I'm going to flip this around and show you that she indeed, well she didn't, but somebody voted using her identity in the Nevada general election. So down here in the grey down at the bottom it shows 'ballot outbound', that it had been sent to her, and right underneath it, it says 'ballot received'. And that's my grandmother."

Eric Trump's tweet is absolutely correct. The democrats have made a sham of this election.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts