Saturday, November 7, 2020

Nevada US Postal Service carrier caught on tape pledging voter fraud.

An undercover Project Veritas reporter has caught a US Postal Service carrier on video pledging to commit voter fraud. Here's the video that James O'Keefe of Project Veritas tweeted:


This is the transcript:

Project Veritas journalist: "Yeah, where can I find a handful of them (ballots)?"
Art, postal worker: "I don't know, man. I'm almost finished with the boxes today."
PV: "Alright, brother."
Art: "Hey, not a problem, man. I'm gonna see if I can get you some like a nice little handful (ballots). What's you unit number?"
PV: "You're gonna get a handful?"
Art: "What's your unit number?"
PV: "322. You gonna get a handful?"
Art: "I probably could. I don't know. Maybe. if it's in there I didn't do it."
PV: "And you'll put some in there for me?"
Art: "I might, man. Let me see what I can do."

- - - - - - - - - -

If you have any tips regarding election fraud or voter fraud, you can contact Project Veritas at:
veritastips@protonmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts